Personally Identifiable Information
The company may in certain cases collect information from the users in some ways which can include the following methods:
- When the users visit the site of the company.
- Fill out a form on the website of the company.
- Subscribe to any or all the products as offered by the company.
- Availing different features, services, etc. on the site of the company.
It is a common practice for us to ask for information of the users such as their email address, names, etc. if you don’t wish to share your information then the users here have the option of accessing the site of the company anonymously.
It must be kept in mind that the information collected from the users are always voluntary in case such information is deemed to be personal in nature. Jamkain Media Ventures enables their users to refrain from submitting their personal information with the caveat that failure of submission of certain information may restrict you from using particular services on the site.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
The company also reserves the right to access and collect certain information of the user which is of non-personal in nature. This information may include the following:
- The type of the user’s computer.
- The kind of the web browsers used to access the site of Jamkain Media Ventures.
- Any and all technical information or speculations or both related to the communication of the user with the website and the access of the said site.
- Any interaction on the site can attract the collection of such non-personal information of the user.
Collected information – Its Uses
The user information that is collected by Jamkain Media Ventures is used in the following ways:
- Improvement of the site: the company may ask the users to provide feedback from the users to share their experience on the website with regards to the product and services offered by the company. This information is used to improve the standards of the existing products and services.
- Improving customer services: all the information that is provided by the user on customer service and support request are directly used to better the customer service and support as given to the users by the company.
- Improving user experience: the information collected by the site can be used to assess the behavior of the user or the group of users on their intentions and usage of the product, services and resources of Jamkain Media Ventures.
- The information collected from the users can also be used to send regular emails or product references or advertisement or feedbacks to or from the users.
If at any point of time the user feels or wants to unsubscribe such emails in the future then the company provides detailed instructions for unsubscribing which you will find at the bottom of every email sent by us.
To improve or better the experience of the user, the site might use some ‘Cookies’. These cookies are usually placed on the hard drives of the user’s computer to track information of the users and also to keep records. If the user wishes not to receive these cookies, then they can do so by altering the web browser settings which will either disable the cookies or alert the user if some cookies try to access the hard drive of the computer. It must be kept in mind that such an action can cause in improper functioning of certain parts of the site.
Sharing of Information
The company in no way trades, sells, rent, etc. any personal information of the users. The site uses third party service providers on its behalf and some limited information regarding the users can be shared with them only after obtaining the user’s consent.
But we assure the users that Jamkain Media Ventures exercise strict security measures here to store, use, disclose, alter, destroy and collect the user data. Moreover, any unauthorized access to such data is prohibited.
Change in Policy
The updated privacy policies can be easily identified from the ‘update date’ at the bottom of the page.
Last updated on 16-August-2018